Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Guest Post! Check out these Great kitchens for Design Inspiration!

 3.20.2012

Hi! I'm Joanna and I am a writer for Design Shuffle, a powerful online portfolio tool for interior designers. Additionally, DS is a wonderful site to gather decorating ideas for the dedicated design enthusiast. Today, I will be sharing some of the most beautiful kitchens with windows on the web. Enjoy!

A kitchen with windows makes for an inviting, cheerful and appealing space. My kitchen has a wall of windows across one side, with the sink overlooking the garden. I love the way the light plays through the panes at different times of the day. I spend at least four + hours in this room a day, so the constant ambient light makes me happy and inspired. Today I bring you eight kitchens with interesting windows. Which is your favorite?

Kitchen Windows

Sparkling white and harmonious, this is one kitchen I would hate to leave. I visualize cooking up a beautiful brunch on a lazy Sunday morning while enjoying the many outside views through the oversized windows.

Kitchen Windows

This lovely European style kitchen enjoys the sunlight streaming through multiple windows and doors. The chandelier at the bar expresses a livable elegance that is both inviting and chic.

Kitchen Windows

A small kitchen gets enlarged by windows on the long wall and at the bench seats to the left. I can just imagine opening the windows on a warmish spring morning and letting the cross breezes in.

Kitchen Windows

Wow! One of my favorite kitchen designs, this beauty brings the sea inside organically melding between the sea foam hued surf and the homeís sea foam interior colors.

Kitchen Windows

Daylight spilling in an oversized window with transom gives this kitchen a happy ambianceóboth inviting and friendly. I would love to sip tea at the kitchen table and catch up with close friends. Have you been inspired with†any interior design ideas so far?

Kitchen Windows

With a window surround this eat-in kitchen would make for a charming dining experience for the family. I love the tufted chairs set against a rough hewn floor.

Kitchen Windows

A farmhouse kitchen boasts a wall of windows overlooking a patio garden. This space gives off a modern vibe while it has all the classic elements making it serene and soothing.

Kitchen Windows

By far my very favorite windowóI love how it brings the outdoors inside. A cheerful pot of flowers anchors nature to the rest of the room. I wouldnít want to leave this space! So many interior design ideas pop into my mind.

Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Windows in your kitchen provide †amazing style and a fresh and airy ambiance. To find more inspiration, check out Design Shuffle! It features the best designs from top Los Angeles interior designers, New York interior designers and a wide range of others!

1 comments:

Jack May 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

kitchens shrewsbury


No cooking area style concept is complete without an excellent furnishings plan. Without the right home components and furnishings, your cooking area style can be tedious and dull. Use this guide for creating excellent cooking area furnishings style and you'll be sure to get the right diamond necklace of style and furnishings for the ultimate cooking area.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP